Some questions we are regularly asked! Badhotel Scheveningen "Your Host At The Coast" at 150 meters from the beach.
1. Is there car parking at the hotel? What are the parking fees?
Our hotel has its own parking facilities. Please note that we have limited parking spots, therefore reservations are required. The cost is €25 per night per car. Parking is possible from 12:00 on the day of arrival until 11:00 on the day of departure.
2. Is there bicycle storage?
Yes, there is a modest and secure bicycle storage area. There are also charging points for e-bikes.
3. What time can I check in/out?
Check-in is possible from 3pm and check-out until 11am at the latest. On Sunday you can check out until 12 pm.
4. Is smoking allowed in the hotel? Or in the rooms?
No. Badhotel Scheveningen is a non-smoking hotel. We have a strict non-smoking policy in our hotel. The fine for smoking in the room or hotel lobby is 150 euros.
5. Is there WIFI available in the hotel?
In the entire hotel WIFI is available free of charge.
6. Does the hotel have fitness/sauna facilities?
No, currently there are no fitness/sauna facilities but there may be in the future.
7. Does the hotel offer room service?
No, we do not offer room service. You are welcome to order drinks and snacks at the front desk.
8. What is the minimum age to reserve a room?
A minimum age of 18 and valid ID are required to make a reservation.
9. Is my ID card/passport required to check in?
A valid ID document is required at the time of check-in.
10. How can I pay at Badhotel Scheveningen?
You can pay in the following ways: credit card, pin or cash.
11. Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed with the exception of assistance dogs.
12. What are the breakfast times?
Monday to Friday between 07:00-10:00, Saturday between 08:00-11:00 and Sunday between 08:00-12:00. We operate block times: 7:00- 8:00 am / 8:00-9:00 am / 9:00-10:00 am / 10:00-11:00 am / 11:00-12:00 am. Please reserve your desired time at the front desk.
13. Do you accommodate allergies and dietary needs?
Yes we do! Please mention your allergies and dietary requirements at the reception desk or in the comments section of your reservation and we will take them into account!